Last week we had a question on our FB page about how to make your eyeliner last. If we are talking the top liner then make sure you have a good base or eye primer down…(don’t do this on the water line, but the rest of the methods do work). Once you have that down then go ahead and apply your favorite eyeliner. Once you have the desired effect take a liner brush or a small pencil brush and run over your liner with a shadow of the same color. This will help absorb any wetness or oil that may take off the liner faster. It’s not a concrete stay 24/7 thing, but it does work to help you get through those parties and events that you may not have time to run and do touch ups at.
let us know if you have any questions or have anything to add to make your liner last longer.
- joannafrommars likes this
- tinawilder likes this
- itsjbaybayy reblogged this from bhcosmetics
- fovs-le-camp likes this
- divaqu33n likes this
- taf12 reblogged this from bhcosmetics
- hippy-dippy-loser likes this
- oceans-deep reblogged this from bhcosmetics and added:
- silver-skyline reblogged this from bhcosmetics and added:
- beautylish likes this
- bhcosmetics posted this